Phi Builders + Architects is a vibrant design, design/build, and build firm located in lovely Rockport, Maine. Centrally located on the coast of Maine, the Camden-Rockport area has it all – an active arts community, year ‘round sports, excellent schools, outstanding restaurants, and a quality of life hard to match. If this sounds interesting, keep reading.
We seek a self-motivated project architect with ten plus years of professional experience in creative light commercial and residential projects. This is a unique opportunity to join our team working directly with established and new clients, our in-house build team, and other Maine builders as part of our collaborative design and construction process. You must have proven abilities to adhere to project schedules and budgets, as well as in managing team efforts. Excellent design and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to write and edit clearly and succinctly.
The person we seek must have:
- Architectural license
- Professional experience in both light commercial and residential projects
- Clear design vision
- Proficiencies in Revit, AutoCad, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in project production from pre-design through permitting and construction
- A clear understanding of, and ability to provide, superior client service
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills with team members, clients, and contractors
- Strong oral and written skills
Other desirable attributes:
- A self-starter within a team-oriented environment
- A positive attitude
- A desire to learn and grow
- Familiarity with additional modeling and image editing software
- Interest in material science, fabrication techniques, and high-performance building envelope design
Compensation is based on qualifications and experience and includes a comprehensive benefits package.
For an opportunity to be part of a fun and exciting work environment with a team-oriented and growing company please send resume & portfolio to Phi Builders + Architects, 446 West Street, Rockport, Maine 04856 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.